About Our School and Community-Based Therapy Company
Sendero Therapies, Inc. owned and operated by Rebecca Mohler, MS, OTR/L, has been providing school-based and community services for over 15 years in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit counties.
Sendero Therapy, Inc. has extensive experience in providing our school system and community program customers with professional individuals knowledgeable in pediatric therapy. We believe in serving our children in school systems and community programs with quality pediatric therapy services, encouraging the personal and professional growth of our therapists, and matching our therapists with the position that’s best for them!
We believe in serving others with excellence and honoring God in all we do. Our core values include honesty, integrity, professionalism and relational support.
Our Professional Therapists are provided with:
• In-service training on various topics centered around school and community based settings
• Ongoing supervision and mentoring
• Excellent compensation and benefits like medical insurance, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan with company match, licensure assistance, annual stipend, professional liability insurance, and lots more!
• Team approach to providing occupational, speech and physical therapy services
• Organized, established procedures with guidelines for a school-setting are provided to therapists (including conducting evaluations, developing goals and objectives for all students and documentation of treatment sessions)
• Flexible scheduling options during school hours for those therapists with children of their own
Sendero– Finally a Therapy Company That Gets It
WE ARE THERAPIST OWNED AND OPERATED, so we understand your unique professional needs. You’ll enjoy a high level of support for your career with Sendero Therapies, Inc.– we promote satisfaction in the workplace, recognize and reward excellence, and we accommodate individual work styles and schedules. Whether you want to work full time or part time, we’ll do everything we can to help you reach your career goals and provide you with the best therapy career opportunities.
A recent text I received from one of our therapist:
” Hi Becky ! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you for everything you do for me. I met with some classmates I graduated with over the weekend and most do not like their jobs and are feeling incredibly overworked and under appreciated.
I do not feel that way at all. You do a great job of making me feel like I have the support that I need and can maintain work/life balance. I feel really fortunate to work for this company and for you!
Thanks and have a great day, Sarah W.”
If you are an occupational, speech or physical therapist and share our values, and our environment sounds like one where you’d like to work, we hope you will consider joining our team. Please contact us at …..
As a school-based and community therapy placement company, Sendero Therapies, Inc. is devoted to providing support to encourage the professional growth of our therapists.